From corporate offices and warehouses to institutional and medical buildings, Capewide Enterprises works simultaneously with the architect and the owner to complete commercial building and remodeling projects on Cape Cod within the agreed time frame and budget. Our team of estimators and project managers utilize the latest techniques in the industry for planning, scheduling, accountability and administration of our projects. Our master carpenters create beautiful professional offices and spaces, including custom mill work and finishes.
In May of 2012, Capewide Enterprises completed two commercial building and renovation projects in Upper Cape Cod. The transformation of a vacant building into a new location for Bank of Cape Cod’s newest branch on 445 Main St. Falmouth now serves residents and business owners in Falmouth and its surrounding areas. The new branch opened with an opening reception and ribbon-cutting ceremony on May 25th. Capewide Enterprises also completed a 5,700 square foot, eco-friendly medical building for Franey Medical Laboratories at 52 Mercantile Way in Mashpee. The building consists of offices, a laboratory and warehouse space. Click here to see pictures of the Franey Medical Laboratories from start to finish, built by Capewide Enterprises!
In 2014 Capewide Enterprises renovated a building, that previously was a bank location, for the Bank of Cape Cod’s newest location on Route 132 in Hyannis, MA. Capewide Enterprises, LLC. is proud to have recently completed a full interior remodel of Wilkinson Ecological Design’s new location at 28 Lots Hollow Road in Orleans, MA. The new building now includes professional offices with partial glass walls, employee kitchen, bathrooms, radiant floor heating and more.
Click here to see completed renovation project pictures of Wilkinson Ecological Design
Why Choose Capewide Enterprises to Build Your Commerical Building on Cape Cod?
- Piece of Mind. Each project receives the constant attention of owners and builders Joao Junqueira and Richard Capen.
- Quality Workmanship. Capewide Enterprises’ team is committed to providing quality workmanship — from clearing the lot and framing to custom millwork and details.
- We Communicate. Our clients always know exactly where they are in the building process.
- We Listen. Our respect and careful consideration for your thoughts, ideas, and concerns provide the peace of mind you’ll need so that you can enjoy the excitement of building your custom home.
- Careful Planning. When you work with us, every detail is planned and executed to exact standards, on time and on budget, because we understand that, to you, it’s more than a house… it’s the centerpiece of your life.
- A Total Package of Convenience. At Capewide, we are not only builders. We are septic installers, excavators and plumbers. Offering these many services under one company offers convenience to our clients throughout the whole design and build process.
Call Capewide Enterprises today at 508-477-8877 to discuss your commercial building project on Cape Cod.