The experts at Capewide Enterprises have been safely and professionally installing new conventional and tankless water heaters since 2003.
If your old water heater is leaking, does not provide enough hot water, is making strange noises, or is giving you discolored water, you may need installation of a new conventional or tankless water heater.
Our skilled plumbers are available for 24/7 emergency service of all brands of conventional and tankless water heaters including American, GE, Reliance, Renai, Bosch and more!
The Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Endless Hot Water – tankless water heaters heat water on demand, which means no storage or shortage of hot water.
- Reduced energy costs – most models will save about half the cost of your current water heating bill
- Increased capacity – tankless water heaters are capable of supplying more hot water than traditional water heaters
- Space savings – tankless water heaters are compact and can be wall mounted
- Clean water – you will never have to use hot water that has been stored in an old rusty tank
Call Capewide Enterprises today for the following Water Heater Services
- Installation of gas, electric and tankless hot water heaters
- Repair of gas, electric, indirect, and tankless hot water heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Installation and Service
- Water heater leak repair (if a hot water heater is leaking 9 times out of 10 it needs to be replaced)]
Choosing Between Tank and Tankless Water Heaters