Professional and Reliable Septic Pumping Service
Since 2003, Capewide Enterprises has been committed to responding to septic pumping needs quickly with a courteous and knowledgeable specialist. As a BBB A+ Accredited Business we are proud of the response we receive by email and phone when happy homeowners tell us that our trained technicians are courteous and inform them when a problem with their septic system is recognized.
Whether your septic system is backed up and you have a real emergency that needs to be addressed today, or you simply require regular septic system maintenance, Capewide Enterprises will get the job done professionally.
We offer routine and emergency residential septic pumping services in Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich, Cotuit, Pocasset, Cataumet, Osterville, Centerville, Barnstable and Hyannis.
Call 508-477-8877 today to schedule your septic pumping!
Emergency service is available
Join our FREE automatic reminder program!
Why Regular Septic Pumping?
Since septic tanks are out of sight and out of mind, it is easy for this most important system of the home to be neglected and even forgotten.
Septic pumping removes the build-up of solids known as scum and sludge so that your entire system can continue to work properly. Avoid system back-up and a failed system with regular septic pumping. With regular pumping your septic system could last up to 30 years; without maintenance of your system it could fail within 5 – 10 years. The MassDEP recommends that systems be pumped at least once every 3 years for homes not having a garbage disposal.
Included in the Pump Fee
- Digging 1 foot to cover
- Up to 100 feet of septic hose ($15.00 per each additional twenty feet of septic hose).
- Pump & clean tank
- 1 back flush if necessary
- Take notes on the condition of the tank
- Filling in of hole neatly, replace removed turf
- Exceptional service
Our FREE automatic Reminder Program
It’s not uncommon for an owner of a septic system to lose track of the time between system servicing. Enrolling in our yearly or bi-yearly maintenance program will ensure that your system is pumped regularly, avoiding costly repairs or possible system failure. Once a schedule is determined we will put you on an automatic reminder program at no cost or obligation to you. Call us today at 508-477-8877 to enroll. It’s free!
Warning Signs of Septic System Failure
- Gurgling noises in household plumbing, pipes and drains
- Unpleasant sewage odor
- Sluggish drainage in home, such as slow flushing of your toilets
- Plumbing backs up
- Greener, wet or marsh-like around the septic system
Tips to Keep Your Septic System in Tip Top Shape
- Conserve water to reduce the load on your septic system.
- Divert rain water, from gutters and foundation drainage, away from the septic system.
- Never flush cat litter, disposable diapers, sanitary napkins, tampons, paper towels, facial tissues, coffee grounds, cigarette butts, or similar items down the toilet.
- Use garbage disposals wisely as they can double the amount of solids added to a septic tank.
- Do not pour grease or hazardous chemicals down your drains.
- Keep trees away from your septic systems to avoid root infestation.
- Have your septic pumped regularly. Not sure how often? Click here to find out.
Our Title V Septic Services
Our other septic services include title v septic design, installation, repair, upgrades
. If you would like to confirm the condition and proper functioning of your septic tank please call us for an informative septic inspection
. In addition, when you sign up for our septic pumping reminder program
you’ll receive a postcard reminder when you are approaching your next expected pumping!